Tuesday, May 28, 2013

My Reminder that Stays with Me

            It all started with a busy morning, the kind you rush through. I was lucky to remember my coffee on the counter, yet I forgot my cell phone at home. My cell phone was important for many reasons. I tried hard to always remember to bring my cell phone with me but there were times I would forget to bring it. This was a day plagued with memory lapses. This forgetful experience was detrimental to my health since I put my reminders for my medication on my cell phone. Epilepsy is the type of condition in which you can't forget to take your medication. While at work I was worrying about not having my cell phone. It was a busy day with many deadlines to work through. I forgot to take my seizure medication on time and had an epileptic episode. This was an embarrassing and frightening moment for me.
            After this happened, I concluded that the cell phone reminder was not working for me. I spent some time researching a product that would help me never to forget to take my medication again. I found the e-pill 12 Alarm CADEX medication reminder watch (with an alert function) by e-pill. This product is unique and functional and it even has a patent on it. It has 12 alarms as well as a medical snooze feature which continually notifies me until I take my medication. The watch also has a beneficial alert button. When the alert button is pressed is displays my name, condition, any allergies, my doctor's name, and other vital information. I feel confident with my 12 Alarm e-pill CADEX watch that even though I will continue to forget some things, it will not be my medication. Leave your cell phone reminder behind on purpose this time, and choose a 12 Alarm CADEX e-pill medication reminder and alert watch instead.



No comments:

Post a Comment